Any healthy woman aged 18 to 36 years, if she:
- Had given birth to at least one healthy child;
- is in good physical and mental condition;
- is not a carrier of hereditary diseases;
- Ha no bad habits.
Required tests to participate in a donor program:
- Blood test (blood type, Rh factor, HIV / AIDS, RW, markers for hepatitis B and C, blood chemistry, blood clotting).
- General urine analysis.
- Gynecological examination.
- Cervical Smear.
- Smear on vaginal cleanness.
- Study of the karyotype.
- Molecular genetic testing of cystic fibrosis.
- Identify Іg G and M to toxoplasma, rubella, cytomegalovirus, herpes simplex virus.
- Bacteriological examination of cervical material for chlamydia, mycoplasma.
- General check-up for the overall health status and the absence of contraindications for surgery.
- A conclusion from a psychiatrist and psychologist.
- A conclusion from a pediatrician on the status of the child / children’s health.
Stages of oocyte donation:
Stimulation of ovulation of the oocytes donor
- The donor injects drugs for the growth and maturation of oocytes. The dosage of the drug is chosen individually.
- Every 2-3 days a control ultrasound is performed to assess the growth and size of the follicles.
Puncture of ovaries
- The procedure takes place under the control of the ultrasonic sensor. The procedure is painless, is performed under general anaesthesia, lasts about 10-15 minutes.
The donation program does not change your lifestyle, does not require any additional skills, will not take a lot of time and does not harm your health.
Information about the identity of a donor egg is anonymous. The recipients’ information is also anonymous. The egg donor has to sign an agreement with the agency to participate in the donation program. Donors who participate in the program receive financial compensation and free medical examinations.
Egg donation procedure (oocytes) is fixed in the Ukrainian legislation, namely, the Ministry of Health of Ukraine Order of 09.09.2013 № 787 «On approval of the use of assisted reproductive technologies in Ukraine.»